Training programs are an important step for organisations in communicating and raising awareness to maintain a safe working environment, strengthen in-house expertise and assisting you to ensure that your workplace is compliant with regulatory requirements.
Hazmat provides specialised workplace training in the areas of hazardous materials and hazardous chemical management. All training is provided by industry experienced specialists.
Training packages can be tailored to your organisation’s specific needs and most can be held onsite to minimise lost time.
Hazmat provides the following Workplace Training courses:
- Hazardous Chemical Awareness
- Asbestos Awareness
- Spill Training
- Tailored Hazardous Material or Hazardous Chemical Training courses e.g. Heavy Metal Awareness, Synthetic Mineral Fibres (SMF) Awareness, Globally Harmonised System of Classification and Labelling of Chemicals, (GHS) and Hydrofluoric Acid Training.
- Asbestos and Hazardous Materials Surveys
- Asbestos Monitoring and Analysis (NATA Accredited)
- Asbestos Awareness Training
- Contaminated Land Management
- Dangerous Goods Consulting
- Hazardous Materials Management Plans
- Hazardous Chemicals Consulting
- Hazardous Chemical and Dangerous Goods Training
- Environmental Site Assessments
- Environmental Monitoring
- Licenced Asbestos Assessors
- Occupational Hygiene Monitoring and Assessment
- Waste Classifications
- SEPP 33 Assessments