Hazardous Materials Consultant & Management
Hazardous materials including asbestos and synthetic mineral fibre have been routinely used in workplaces throughout history. These materials have been known to cause adverse health effects including lung cancer, including mesothelioma, and asbestosis.
In order to minimise the risk presented to workers there is a need for organisations to manage the impact of hazardous materials in their workplace.
Hazmat offers a range of specialised services aimed at identifying workplace hazards associated with the presence of hazardous materials and implementing strategies to control the risk.
Hazmat provides the following hazardous materials management services:
- Audits and Surveys
- Risk Assessments
- Site and Corporate Hazardous Materials Management Plans
- Preparation of Tender Documents and Removal Specifications
- Removal Supervision
- Control and Exposure Monitoring
- Awareness Training
- Emergency Response to Catastrophic Events such as Building Fires or Storms
- Technical Advice for Regulatory Compliance Issues
- Exposure Risk Management
- Consulting and Project Management
Get in touch with us for a hazardous materials consultant.
- Asbestos and Hazardous Materials Surveys
- Asbestos Monitoring and Analysis (NATA Accredited)
- Asbestos Awareness Training
- Contaminated Land Management
- Dangerous Goods Consulting
- Hazardous Materials Management Plans
- Hazardous Chemicals Consulting
- Hazardous Chemical and Dangerous Goods Training
- Environmental Site Assessments
- Environmental Monitoring
- Licenced Asbestos Assessors
- Occupational Hygiene Monitoring and Assessment
- Waste Classifications