Environmental Plans (management plans, protection plans, monitoring plans etc.) are required for a number of different reasons. Environmental Management Plans (EMP) are often required for sites were work is being undertaken and the process have the potential to cause harm to the environment. This can be construction site, remediation site, operating facilities etc.
Hazmat can help to provide management plans for these works and can help the implementation and monitoring of the plan.
Plans such as Environmental Protection Plans (EPP) are required for UPSS sites and also have a regulatory compliance component. Hazmat’s experience is well places to provide support with the development and implementation of these plans.
- Asbestos and Hazardous Materials Surveys
- Asbestos Monitoring and Analysis (NATA Accredited)
- Asbestos Awareness Training
- Contaminated Land Management
- Dangerous Goods Consulting
- Hazardous Materials Management Plans
- Hazardous Chemicals Consulting
- Hazardous Chemical and Dangerous Goods Training
- Environmental Site Assessments
- Environmental Monitoring
- Licenced Asbestos Assessors
- Occupational Hygiene Monitoring and Assessment
- Waste Classifications
- SEPP 33 Assessments