Occupational Noise Monitoring
A WHS Noise Exposure Assessment is required in order to meet the requirements of the NSW Work Health and Safety Regulation 2011 and thereby assess the tasks and operations at our clients site that may present a risk to health and safety relating to hearing loss associated with noise.
Hazmat provides occupational noise consultancy services in the assessment, management and control of environmental and workplace noise. Our site-specific reports present sound level measurements recorded and analysed, discuss the noise criteria to be achieved, identify noise mitigation measures and recommends options to achieve the required design criteria.
- Asbestos and Hazardous Materials Surveys
- Asbestos Monitoring and Analysis (NATA Accredited)
- Asbestos Awareness Training
- Contaminated Land Management
- Dangerous Goods Consulting
- Hazardous Materials Management Plans
- Hazardous Chemicals Consulting
- Hazardous Chemical and Dangerous Goods Training
- Environmental Site Assessments
- Environmental Monitoring
- Licenced Asbestos Assessors
- Occupational Hygiene Monitoring and Assessment
- Waste Classifications